Information for Minnesotan Judges
This year, MAGC is once again swapping judging duties with NC3C, "the MAGC of North Carolina." When judging assignments have been set, MAGC's judges will receive a welcome email from NC3C indicating which categories they have been assigned. Please complete your judging duties as soon as you are able.
Benefits of judging
- $5 contest entry discount: Judges can get 5 bucks off each entry they submit in this year's contest.
- $10 award ceremony discount: Judges get a $10 discount on their ticket to the awards ceremony ... if we have an in-person one!
- See what other organizations are doing: Judging may inspire you, and it may validate the work you’ve been doing.
- Contribute to MAGC's success: Judging is one of the easiest ways to contribute to MAGC.
- Have at least two years of professional experience in the categories they judge.
- Agree to review all submissions assigned to them before NC3C's deadline.
The time commitment to be a judge depends on the number of entries in the category you will be judging. Last year, most categories received between 3 and 6 entries. We ask judges to offer thoughtful comments about each entry, so it's not uncommon for judging all entries in a category to take a couple of hours.
Sign up to be a judge, and thank you!